Game Designer Skills

The first skill that I believe that I'm good at is mathematics. Although mathematics is a difficult field, I personally believe that I do pretty well in it as long as I understand everything. Ever since elementary school, math would always be my highest mark. It was never science or english. To be more specific, by best math skills would be about analyzing data which is very important for video games. Overall, I believe that my math skills will help me as a game designer.

The second game designer skill that I have is in video games. I have been playing games since I was around three. My first video game was a Thomas The Train game. Ever since then, I have been hooked to video games. From Mario to Call of Duty, I have played it all. To call myself a gaming expert is no exaggeration. I know if a game is fun or not. My experience with video games would impact me as a game designer in a good way.

The third game designer skill that I have is in Visual Arts. Although I'm not a pro in Photoshop, I do know how to use it more than a average person. Games are created by visual arts. Characters are created by artists. Character are so important to the game. For example, Mario. Mario is one of the most popular video game character in the world. This resulted in the game being popular as well. With my great imagination and my photoshop skills, I believe that I would create great visuals in a video game.

Comments